Thursday, April 29, 2010

BAD NEWS - Medical Marijuana Raid in Rancho Cucamonga

On Tuesday, the same day over 60 patients and advocates rallied and spoke before the San Bernardino Board of Supervisors, a small delivery collective was raided in Rancho Cucamonga.

Phelan, Chino and now Rancho Cucamonga. It's San Bernardino Cops Gone Wild! Here's how the operator of the Collective described the raid:

My name is Dustin and I own and operate a legal, licensed delivery service called High Times 420 Delivery (www.hightimes420.com). Last night my house was raided. I only had approximately five ounces of medical marijuana that were separated in different glass jars.

Officer Dean and Officer Lopez and six other police from the Rancho Cucamonga Police Dept.
called the "smash" unit came to my house, raided it and took my cash, money, business cards,
cell phones, computers and a lot of other stuff. They tossed my whole house. I asked for a search warrant and they told me don't worry about it. They had me handcuffed for four hours on the curb while they tossed my house, cars, travel trailer, motorcycle.

They finally showed up with a warrant. The officers stole $4,000 cash from my girlfriend's safe. It was her checks she was saving up and had her check stubs in there. They claim there was no money in the safe and only my Rolex watch. The cops are corrupt.

I provided them all my legal documents, patient ID forms, patient rec forms. I was totally legal - they didn't want to hear it.

Although I only had about five ounces, they used the glass jars as weight and ended up booking me for 3 pounds and charging me with possession with intent to sell. I just got out of jail on a $50,000 bond. This is my first arrest ever. It sucks cause I am also a bail bondsman.


Dustin will be meeting with his attorney on Thursday. He will be at the Wednesday, May 5 MAPP meeting in Riverside and will bring us up to date on this latest travesty perpetuated by San Bernardino County law enforcement. Stay tuned.

The Riverside MAPP meeting is at 7:30 pm at the THCF Medical Clinic and Patient Center @ 647 Main Street, Ste. 1B, Riverside, CA. 951-782-9898.

1 comment: